PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
As a member of the client services and brand management division, the Projects and Brands Manager is responsible for fostering and enhancing client relations, by acting as key connector between the client and the rest of the BrandX team. The incumbent shall ensure delivery of clear briefs and delivery of great work. Furthermore the incumbent is responsible for: managing, nurturing and grow professional relationships between client and agency, organizing, controlling, and planning work internally and externally. Also, the Projects and Brands Manager is responsible for driving new (non-briefed) projects within existing portfolios to grow client’s business and agency’s business, as well as ensuring effective liaison with all suppliers and quality control of work and finally produced output
- Develop comprehensive and clear brand communication strategies using Strategic Department as a resource.
- Accountable for monthly accurate budgeting and forecasting.
- Ensure accuracy of budgeting, project tracking and forecasting.
- Manage the portfolio from a financial perspective to ensure the agency’s growth and profitability.
- Manage jobs to ensure that all projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Manage key projects directly through the system as and when appropriate.
- Ensure that media and digital (channel strategists) receive thorough briefs.
- Ensure accurate information is provided to both traffic and production.
- Lead the operational performance of all team members in order to deliver projects on time and in full, on budget.
- Provide on-going feedback to improve team performance.
- Ensure that all briefs for all jobs on your portfolio are thorough, succinct, and well-written.
- Ensure creative work is on-brief and on-strategy.
- Attend key client briefs, strategy presentations, relationship, and creative reviews.
- Represent the agency and present agency credentials.
- Assist the MD as and when required in acquiring new business.
- Managing yourselve for effective and efficient performance.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing /Advertising with 5 years Marketing/Advertising experience.
- Sound Marketing & Advertising Industry experience would be an advantage.
- Competent in Chase, Microsoft Word, Projects, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent communicator and great networking and people skills.
Closing Date: 26 October 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: