Branch Manager C2 – IRC216314
at /Tsandi, Outapi, Omusati Region, Namibia in FNB Namibia Far North Area Office Outapi
Ends 22 Mar 2022
- Will always honour our commitments, be truthful in what we say and do, uphold high ethical and moral standards and be fair and equitable in all our dealings.
- In our owner manager culture we accept that we are the masters of our own destiny and therefore we will always take full responsibility and accountability for all our decisions and actions and never leave anything unfinished.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- We believe in and enjoy what we are doing and therefore we energetically and willingly nurture caring relationships with all our stakeholders in our exciting journey of uncompromisingly achieving our objectives.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you. Preference shall be given to suitably qualified applicants from the designated groups as defined in the Affirmative Action Act, 29 of 1998.
To direct and manage the Branch resources (including employee development), in line with the Bank’s short- and long-term plan, policies and values with a view to generate the highest return on capital employed and identifying and promoting new business to ensure growth (sales) without incurring unmanageable risks
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification – Industry related degree
- Experience – 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar environment of which 2 to 3 years ideally on junior management level
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check. Closing Date: 22 March 2022 Attach relevant documents (CV, Qualifications), without it your application will not be considered Applicants will be subject to ITC and reference checks Ensure documents are in PDF format when uploading Location: Outapi
- Provide input into the budget and manage and report on budget usage that reflects delivery of planned work within agreed parameters
- Manage and oversee full branch business process in accordance to FNB Namibia Points of Presence strategic deliverables to continuously improve quality and service delivery
- Retain and grow the active customer account base through sales support efficiencies
- Grow branch profitability through advances, liabilities, assets and non-interest revenue
- Develop, encourage and nurture collaborative relationships across area of specialisation
- Manage team performance in achievement of business objectives
- Identify opportunities to expand customer base with potentially profitable customers
- Compile reports that track progress and guide business to make informed decisions
- Manages risks in own area of responsibility
- Build working relationships across teams and functional lines to enhance work delivery, collaboration and innovation
- Creates solutions to meet customer demands to deliver internal and external customer service excellence through adherence to quality service standards
- Identify and utilise opportunities for revenue growth to deliver on sales targets
- Control expenditure and identify process improvements to contain and reduce costs