Responsible for efficiently managing all functions and daily operations of the branch. Accountable for achieving annual revenues, sales and customer satisfaction targets.
Key Performance Areas (KPAs):
- Develop forecasts, financial targets and business plans for the branch.
- Responsible for planning, management and execution of the Branch’s budget.
Relationship and Stakeholder Management
- Building long-term working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Enhance and maintain working relationship with existing clients.
- Responsible for the Customer Relationship Management model in the Branch.
Management of Sales
- Identify potential growth areas for the branch and analyze trends and competitive environments.
- Accountable for the designing and execution of sales plan for the branch.
- Develop and reinforce a sales culture in the branch.
- Ensure effective and efficient management and administration of credit activities in compliance with the Bank’s credit policy and procedures in order to contain credit risks as per Balance Scorecard.
- Ensure effective and efficient management and administration of collateral/securities in compliance with the Bank’s credit policy as well as rules and regulations to minimize risk and legal implications to the organisation.
Operational Risk and Support
- Ensure effective management of internal processes and procedures in compliance with the Bank’s operational manuals and circulars in order to minimize operational risk.
- Provide management and leadership capabilities in the Branch.
- Ensure effective workforce planning and people capacity requirements for the branch.
- Overall responsible for performance and talent management in the branch.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree in a commercial field
- At least 8 years general banking experience
- At least 5 years experience in a management capacity
- Adequate knowledge of Banks products and services, credit principles, sales and administration.
- Computer literacy essential (Word, Excel)
- Excellent Budgeting and planning skills.
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Skill in analyzing and evaluating financial information.
- Passion to work with numbers
- Leading and deciding
- Interacting and presenting
- Analyzing and Interpreting
- Creating and Conceptualization
- Organizing and Executing
- Adapting and Coping
- Enterprising and Performing