We are looking for a boilermaker to be responsible for constructing, assembling, and installations. The responsibilities will include casting and shaping pieces, testing complete boilers, and upgrading boilers to match environmental standards.
To be a successful applicant, you should be proficient in welding skills, be physically fit, and demonstrate good reading comprehension.
- Must have experience on plant maintenance and boilermaker of at least 5 years.
- Able to cut and fit meticulously (Grinding, drilling, Oxy and Plasma).
- Advanced ability with Both MIG and ARC welding.
- Basic mathematical ability (Working with Angles)
- Experience with plant maintenance example packing bearings unsupervised
- Understanding of precision measurements and Tolerances (Microns on a Vernier caliper).
- Ability to read and draw basic Engineering Drawings.
- Ability to source and Order spares via Internet and Telephone.
- Must be able to speak English and Afrikaans.
- Must be willing to live in Karibib
Please submit your curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications with a cover letter clearly indicating the position you are applying for to e-mail: