WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Edge preparation via collection of job sheets, cut boards and checking product quality.
- Edging customer orders with machinery precisely as per cutting list specifications to produce an accurate and quality finished product.
- Ensure holes are correctly drilled in doors as per job sheets.
- Execute various jobs loaded on the machine in an attentive and effective manner by ensuring the correct selection of material.
- Operate the edging machine to achieve optimal results.
- Responsible for daily cleaning and basic preventative maintenance.
- Advise Supervisor of low stock levels on shelves.
- Strictly adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations.
- Assist customers where needed with emphasis on Customer Satisfaction through Service Excellence.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A hands-on, strong and healthy candidate who is not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter and an enthusiastic team player.
- Must have Grade 12.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position.
- Fluent communicator in English.
- Knowledge of Joinery, Cutting Lists and execution of edging.
- General machine maintenance experience would be an advantage
Closing Date: 09 September 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: