PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: :
Prepare the bars, including mise-en-place for service; serve guests in a prompt, courteous, friendly, and efficient manner and ensure that all bar stock and operational stock are accounted for.
Key Performance Areas:
- Offer bar services to all our guest
- Stock counting
- Good products knowledge
- Upselling skills
- Ensure all guest requests are handled quickly and efficiently
- Handle all guest complaints in a courteous and professional manner.
- Soft skills/ guest interaction skills/ entertaining skills
- Follow health and safety standards during the execution of all duties
- Ensure the required standards of personal hygiene, appearance, and attendance
- Assist on other floors when the need arises
- Uphold organizational values and standards at all times
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12
- At least 1-year work experience as a barman
- Previous experience in a hotel/lodge setting will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Guest interaction skills
- Good verbal and written English
Closing Date: 16 December 2022
The company ONLY accept application via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: