Reporting to the Manager: Maintenance, the incumbent is required to:
- Assist in the maintenance, overhaul and repair of machinery and equipment.
- Assist in the day to day tasks including and not limited to fitting and assembling parts and sub-assemblies, manufacturing repairing and inspection of machinery and equipment, require occasional hot work such as welding.
- To liaise with the Maintenance Technician regarding plant and/or equipment failures and to request the supply of goods and/or services as necessary to ensure rectification of the fault.
- Accurate fault detection on the different machinery and equipment on site
- Repair a variety of electrical machinery and equipment
- Implement and record preventative maintenance schedule
- Plan, execute and record maintenance on schedule.
- Machinery and metal part dismantling, fitting and assembling in line with specifications.
- Employee is required to do stock take as and when required.
- Employee is required to perform housekeeping duties as per Health and Safety regulations
- Employee will perform fumigation duties as and when required.
- Ad-hoc duties according to specification as and when required.
- Adhere to Company policies, procedures and practices.
- Adhere to Health and Safety Regulations at all times.
Qualification and Preferred Traits
- Grade 12
- Must have a strong technical/mechanical, electrical background.
- 5 years ‘experience in the technical field.
- Experience in the food industry.
- Be prepared to work shifts.
- Must speak English and Afrikaans.
- Forklift/Counterbalance license will be an advantage.
Please mail application letter, CV and certified copies of documents to
Closing Date: 08 July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No documents will be returned.