PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: :
To produce an outstanding guest experience within the outlet concept by assisting in managing a service team in cooperation with the culinary team. The Assistant Restaurant Manager provides a courteous, professional, and efficient service in according with the outlet, hotel and O&L Leisure standard, driving sales and maximises profitability…
Key Performance Areas:
- Assist restaurant manager in designing and reviewing sequence of service / touchpoint in line the restaurant brand standard.
- Trains the restaurant staff in the sequence of service touchpoints.
- Brand identity and brand promise are delivered authentically and consistently in manner of excellent.
- Ensure that standards are always maintained in the restaurant in relation to service delivery, guest satisfaction.
- Assist with compiling an annual financial for the budget for the restaurant as part of the departmental budget, with the input of the Restaurant Manager.
- Continue to adopt the restaurant business model to maintain relevance in the marketplace, by paying attention to international and local market trends.
- Contributes to ensuring the YTD departmental profit per the budget is achieved (Food & Beverage Cost of Sales and Prime Cost).
- Assists the restaurant manager in training, mentoring and developing all staff performance on a continuous.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12.
- Formal Food and Beverage Qualification (Diploma).
- Wine course or sommelier course 3rd international language.
- Minimum 3-year restaurant management experience within 4* or 5*Hotel and Restaurant practice.
- Computer Literacy: MS Office, MICROS, Materials Control.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
Closing Date: 08 September 2022
The company ONLY accept application via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: