Reporting to the Warehouse Controller, the incumbent will be required to:
- Assist the Load Master with packing and unpacking of pallets to confirm if the correct stock was picked.
- Accurate picking of goods against picking slips received.
- Assist the Load Master with the moving of stock.
- Picking and removing of stock which has discrepancies with the picking slip.
- Employee is required to do stock take as and when required.
- Employee is required to perform housekeeping duties as per the Healthy and Safety regulations.
- Do general housekeeping in the Warehouse cages.
- Responsible to achieve high performance standards.
- Adherence to company policies, procedures, Standing Operating Procedures and methods
- At least grade 12 with at least two years Warehouse experience.
- Must be able to communicate in English (Read, Speak and Write).
- Be prepared to work odd hours and overtime when required.
- Be prepared to work night shift.
- Must be of sober character with a good track record.
Please mail application letter, CV and certified copies of documents to
Closing Date: 22 February 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No documents will be returned.