MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Perform Human Resources related activities and tasks such as recruitment, remuneration, and payroll- and benefits administration to ensure the department provides quality and efficient human resources services to the End-user departments.
Key Performance Areas:
- Prepare offer letters for internal and external applicants based on duly signed off review sheet.
- Prepare contracts of employment for internal and external applicants based on signed job offers.
- Prepare letters for internal staff movements, i.e. Transfers, promotions, internal recruitments and salary adjustments.
- Prepare confirmation of employment letters for employees.
- Register and maintain all benefits with the relevant third parties, i.e. provident fund, medical aid, social security etc.
- Upload, maintain and update SAP Personnel Administration (PA) Master Data on the system and ensure changes are effected immediately.
- Maintain Personnel files (physical and electronic files) and ensure efficiency and confidentiality of records.
Requirements and experience:
- Grade 12
- 1 year working experience in a Human Resources environment.
- SAP HR PA or related HR Information system
- Knowledge of HR principles & practices
- Understanding of Pension Fund and Medical aid rules
- Understanding of general Health and Safety principles
- Understanding of Namibian Tax laws
- Understanding of Labour Act.
- Valid Code B Driver’s License.