PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all equipment in the processing plant.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Diagnose/repair faulty equipment:
- Apply warranty, company rules when repairing equipment.
- Do risk analysis and decide on method of repair (Planning).
- Carry out repairs according to specifications.
- Reporting, feedback to Foreman as required.
Institute and maintain routine and preventative tasks:
- Adhere to work instructions.
- Ensure accurate and timeous completion of Job Cards.
- Ensure accurate and times completion of timesheet/clocking.
- If no Store man is available, make sure all spares are captured on a Job Card.
Ensure safe working environment:
- Adhere to Health, Safety and Environmental Policies as laid down by law and the company.
- Always wear proper and clean PPE as prescribed by the company.
- Work area/workbench must be cleaned when job is completed.
- Timeously attending to call-outs.
- On time reporting/feedback on call-out if any occurred.
- Performing of additional tasks as and when required and performing it to best of ability and according to company standards and procedures.
- Supervise assistant as per company procedure and apply “on the Job Training” for the assistant.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE :
- Grade 12 (NQF 4) with 3-year trade experience in a related field or plant.
- National Vocational Certificate (Level 4) in Fitter and Turner.
- Namibian citizenship OR eligible to apply for Namibian citizenship.
- Proficiency in English.
Namib Mills is an equal opportunity employer.
CVs with relevant supporting documents can be forwarded to email@example.com (not larger than 2MB)
Closing Date: 05 July 2022
– Subject line for applications should be: NMOPSPW210622 – ARTISAN: FITTER
– Only applications with this subject line will be considered.
– IT IS IMPERATIVE TO NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS
am looking for cleaning job or any opportunity am hard working 0818105408