Area Manager C – IRC215473
at Stadmitte Building, Swakopmund, Namibia in FNB Namibia Coast and Central North Area Office
Ends 10 Mar 2022
- Will always honour our commitments, be truthful in what we say and do, uphold high ethical and moral standards and be fair and equitable in all our dealings.
- In our owner manager culture we accept that we are the masters of our own destiny and therefore we will always take full responsibility and accountability for all our decisions and actions and never leave anything unfinished.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- We believe in and enjoy what we are doing and therefore we energetically and willingly nurture caring relationships with all our stakeholders in our exciting journey of uncompromisingly achieving our objectives.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you. Preference shall be given to suitably qualified applicants from the designated groups as defined in the Affirmative Action Act, 29 of 1998.
To translate the regional strategy into an operational strategy and drive performance of the area through effective management and collaboration with relevant stakeholders
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification – Relevant Commercial or Business Administration Degree with Credit as a major subject
- Experience – 3 to 5 years experience in a similar environment, of which 1 to 2 years ideally at junior Managerial level
- Additional Knowledge – Relevant legislation (OH& S, Labour, Financial Intelligence Act)
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check. Closing Date: 10 March 2022 Attach relevant documents (CV, Qualifications), without it your application will not be considered Applicants will be subject to ITC and reference checks Ensure documents are in PDF format when uploading Location: Swakopmund
- Provide input into the budget and manage and report on budget usage that reflects delivery of planned work within agreed parameters
- Develop and implement Area business and growth strategies
- Achieve sales targets in line with performance scorecards and achieve an acceptable cost of sales ratio
- Provide input into the development of the tactical strategy, and develop and implement a supporting operational strategy
- Identify opportunities to expand customer base with potentially profitable customers
- Develop, encourage and nurture collaborative relationships across area of specialisation
- Manage team performance in achievement of business objectives
- Participate in planned activities that are appropriate for own and employee development
- Compile reports that track progress and guide business to make informed decisions
- Ensure development and continuous value add improvement to operational processes
- Manages risks in own area of responsibility
- Creates solutions to meet customer demands to deliver internal and external customer service excellence through adherence to quality service standards
- Control expenditure and identify process improvements to contain and reduce costs