- Assembling finished products and products for further use within the production room.
- Leading a small Team of Production Operatives within a production area.
- Coordinating Production Operatives, ensuring product standards (Good Manufacturing Procedures) are adhered to at all times.
- You will be responsible for Health and Safety and Food Safety within you own area, ensuring all operatives are working within the company procedures.
- Work in conjunction with Quality and Technical departments, ensuring product safety and quality requirements are maintained at all times.
- Ensuring necessary production and quality records are maintained at all times.
- You will assist in the training of production operatives to provide continual improvement and a high quality finished product.
- Ensuring a high level of Cleaning and Hygiene Standards are maintained within your area.
- Bachelor of Science degree with Leadership skills;
- Good mathematical, accuracy and attention to detail skills;
- Training in IFS/HACCP or related Food Safety Management System with a competency certificate would be an advantage;
- Knowledge on Critical Control Points, Food Defence and Food Allergens;
- Should have basic understanding of the relevant acts and regulations, such as the Labour Act, Health and Safety Act, IFS and HACCP standards and regulations;
- Sound experience and/or knowledge in spreadsheets, and/or word processing required with good verbal and written communication skills in and added advantage;
- Five (5) years relevant experience in Leadership position.
Please submit your curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications with a cover letter clearly indicating the position you are applying for to e-mail: