Location: Windhoek, NA
Company: Namibia Breweries
Job Grade: B2
Department: NBL Brewing Technology
Line Manager: Frank Boye
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To develop potential Brewers for Namibia Breweries Limited through an apprenticeship program. Candidates will undergo a comprehensive practical and theoretical training programme in order to support them to gain the necessary skills and knowledge.
The apprentice will be on a 1 year fixed term contact renewable based on performance.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Grade 12
- English Literate
- B symbol (minimum) in Mathematics, Physics and Biology
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Qualifications in Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Food Science, Mechanical /Electrical will be an added advantage.
- German literacy will be an added advantage
- The candidate will work in all departments of Brewing, relevant Packaging and Quality functions.
- The candidate must pass all practical and theoretical assessments to qualify for further training in Germany as a Brewer.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Good Interpersonal skills & Team Player
- Achievement Orientated & Self Motivated
- Willingness to Learn
- Unconventional/Innovative thinker
CLOSING DATE: 11 APRIL 2022