Application Development Manager – IRC215645
at FNB Building Parkside, Windhoek, Khomas Region, Namibia in FNB Namibia Information Technology
Ends 14 Mar 2022
- Will always honour our commitments, be truthful in what we say and do, uphold high ethical and moral standards and be fair and equitable in all our dealings.
- In our owner manager culture we accept that we are the masters of our own destiny and therefore we will always take full responsibility and accountability for all our decisions and actions and never leave anything unfinished.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- We believe in and enjoy what we are doing and therefore we energetically and willingly nurture caring relationships with all our stakeholders in our exciting journey of uncompromisingly achieving our objectives.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you. Preference shall be given to suitably qualified applicants from the designated groups as defined in the Affirmative Action Act, 29 of 1998.
To manage and guide the Information Technology team by providing strategic solutions to effectively meet the business applications requirements, objectives and goals
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field from an accredited institution
- Experience – 3 to 5 years’ experience in an IT Development environment
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check. Closing Date: 14 March 2022 Attach relevant documents (CV, Qualifications), without it your application will not be considered Applicants will be subject to ITC and reference checks Ensure documents are in PDF format when uploading Location: Windhoek
- Provide input into the budget and manage and report on budget usage that reflects delivery of planned work within agreed parameters
- Maintain System and Application Development Support of Best Practices in Operating Model
- Conduct IT System and Data Analysis and Benchmarking for Business Improvements Application
- Translate Business Strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant IT projects / IT initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress
- Manage and maintain Corporate Governance according to IT Governance Models
- Develop, encourage and nurture collaborative relationships across area of specialisation
- Manage team performance in achievement of business objectives
- Provide input into the development of the tactical strategy, and develop and implement a supporting operational strategy
- Compile reports that track progress and guide business to make informed decisions
- Manages risks in own area of responsibility
- Creates solutions to meet customer demands to deliver internal and external customer service excellence through adherence to quality service standards
- Deliver customer experience excellence in own service delivery aligned to Organisational values and service standards
- Control expenditure and identify process improvements to contain and reduce costs
Leave A Comment