PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To provide administrative support to the Manager: Key Accounts operations by processing customer claims, issuing of free goods to customers and compiling monthly sales reports in order to facilitate effective processing, administration and decision making for the department.
KEY JOB OUTPUTS:
- Receive customer pricing claims and verify customer claims to determine the validity of the claims.
- Submit valid claim to the Manager: Key Accounts operations for approval and inform on the invalid claims for further engagement with customers.
- Update the deal calendar with information from the deal cost estimates as received from Manager: Key Accounts operations daily.
- Compile a deal sheet per customer with information from the deal cost estimates.
- Ensure that the Deal sheet are approved by relevant Manager and submit to Finance for uploading on the SAP system.
- Distribute Deal calendar to all stakeholders on monthly basis.
- Prepare and compile sales month end report and submit to the Manager: Key Accounts operations.
- Create free goods requisition on SAP in order to issue free stock to customer display space as per agreement.
- Distribute approved Free goods requisition in order for the stock to be delivered to customers.
- Process travelling expense claims forms for staff in line with the company policy.
- Ensure accurate record keeping of documents and maintain a proper filling system.
- Follow up on outstanding Purchase order and send through to suppliers in conjunction with procurement.
- Follow up on outstanding invoices, receive invoices and send to Accounts for payment.
- Process Purchase Requisitions on SAP.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
- 2-3 year Diploma in Sales/Marketing with 3-5 years’ experience in Sales Administration
- Experience and Knowledge of cold chain in FMCG environment will be an advantage
- Experience in SAP or Abaserve will be an added advantage
- Customer focus
- Meeting management
- Facilitation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning and organising
- Numerical skills
Closing Date: 04 March 2022
Leave A Comment