- Setting up of Digital Auctions equipment at the various Auction sites
- Monitoring and maintenance of the Digital Auctions equipment while on-site
- Trouble shooting, in conjunction with the Agra IT Team, as and when challenges occur to find solutions.
- Pro-actively assess and recommend Digital Auction systems or solutions that will be to the benefit of Agra
- Provide recommendations when better or more efficient technology can be utilised for auctions and online auction systems deployed in Agra.
- Configure, troubleshoot and restore functionality to any equipment used for Digital Auctions, including Network Cabling installation.
- Sourcing, installing and configuring Digital Auction equipment where and when required
- Assisting Regional Auction staff members with the loading of the various Updates and Upgrades of the Auctions Notebooks.
- Unlock LSM Users as and when required
- Monitoring of LSM Database and Application Servers
- Liaise with Flexpro when LSM Sever and/or Auction System is unavailable
- Liaise with the various entities, i.e. Meatboard when connectivity challenges occur
QUALIFICATIONS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Namibian citizenship
- A B Degree in IT or equivalent
- • 2 years experience in a similar environment
- Exceptional understanding of the principles of networking technologies
- Previous work experience related to IP or On-Line systems
- Proficiency in Afrikaans and English
- Computer literacy (Enterprise Resource Planning system; computerised point of sale; MS Excel)
- Valid Code B Drivers licence
- Must be willing and able to travel throughout Namibia outside of normal working hours
Prospective candidates should send an application letter, CV and supporting documents to:
AGRA Corporate Office,
Human Resources Office
8 Bessemer Street, Southern Industrial, Windhoek
Fax: 061 290 9207
Closing Date: 08 April 2022
– Agra Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and suitably qualified Namibian citizens from designated groups as defined in the Namibian Affirmative Action Act (1998), are encouraged to apply
Leave A Comment