Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for rendering client services to registered electrical contractors and department as well as the processing of applications received for electrical works.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS::
- Maintain electrical contractor’s database.
- Reconcile external works orders.
- Process different applications for electrical works received from electrical contractors and internal departments.
- Render customer services.
- Attend to general administrative duties.
Skills, Experience & Education
- National Diploma in Business Administration..
- Business Administration
- A minimum period of three (3) years job related experience..
- Code B/BE driver’s license.
- Accounting, Electrical supply regulations, Customer service, Administrative matters knowledge.
- Communication, Interpersonal, computer, filing and administration skills