An excellent career opportunity exists for interested and qualified candidates to apply for the above-mentioned position at Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The main purpose of this position is to provide assistance to the Inventory Manager.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the confirmation of mass reconciliation of raw and finished products (Dry or Cold chain products)
- Ensure and control the correctness of information and perform corrective actions
- Ensure all month-end functions are done in accordance with group policies and procedures i.e., inventories, reconciliations, etc.
- Ensure daily and monthly stock takes
- Ensure pricing structure is correct and updated at all times
- Processing of returns and credit notes
- Loading of new stock items and billing of materials onto the system
- Loading pre-pricing of customers onto the production system
- Responsible for all inventory and Inventory related balances, ensuring correct reporting of all stock on hand i.e. commodities, poultry, feed, finished products and packaging materials
- Oversee the timeous and effective answering and responding of all incoming and outgoing correspondences regarding queries
- Oversee the accurate control of correct item valuation and GL
- Assisting with queries related to the company’s warehousing/production and financial systems
- Ensure good administration practices, accurate record keeping and availability of records.
- Any other ad hoc functions as required
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
- Grade 12 (NQF4) and/or a Diploma or Degree in Accounting
- 3-4 years’ relevant experience in office administration / stock control
- Knowledge of the AccPac system, Crystal reports and Accounting would be an added advantage.
- Computer literate with a good mastering of Microsoft Office
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Namibian citizen
- Valid Namibian Driver’s license
Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
The Company offers in return; a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits which are market related.
CVs with relevant supporting documents can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org (not larger than 2MB).
Subject line for applications should be: NMF190522 – CLERK: ADMINISTRATION INVENTORY
Only applications with this subject line will be considered
IT IS IMPERATIVE TO NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 31st of May 2022