Day to day administrative functions and assistance within the department.
Quality Food Safety System Certification admin assistance function
- Systematic updating of revised Policies & Procedures – Typing & Word.
- Daily capturing of Quality Checks and Hygiene Inspections onto FSMS Dashboard – Excel
- Preparation of Weekly / Monthly trend analysis graphs.
- Complete scheduled activities on time and to acceptable standards.
- Managing of Purchase orders and quotations.
- Produce required documentation on time.
- Develops and maintains a filing and retrieval systems.
- Respond timeously to requests, enquiries, and complaints.
- Ensure accurate and timeous completion of timesheets and leave
- On time and accurate clocking.
- Performing of additional work-related tasks as and when required and performing it to best of ability and according to company standards and procedures.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETANCIES
- Grade 12 (NQF 4) passed with minimum requirements.
- Computer Literate – Proficient in all MS Office systems with above-average Excel experience.
- Previous experience in general office administration will be an advantage.
- Proficient in English, being bilingual will be highly advantageous.
- Namibian citizen.
The company offers a competitive salary and market related employee benefits. Candidates who qualify for above position, should send a short CV to the HR department.
Closing Date: 25 February 2022
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS.